* Don't handle your leather piece with greasy hands if possible. Wipe clean with a lightly damp cloth.
* Also don't handle your leather pieces too much, especially the hair on hide pieces. They can start to shed or the foils can start to wear off if overly handled.
* All leather pieces, including hand painted ones are finished with a layer of lacquer. This does not make them waterproof, so please don't wear them in the shower or swimming.
* To clean your leather pieces you can use a baby wipe or makeup wipe. Do not rub too much, or the painted finish may be damaged.
POLYMER CLAY CARE
* Avoid tugging or pulling on your necklace
* Clean silver chain or silver jump rings by gently wiping with a silver polishing cloth – these can be purchased at any supermarket
* Store your jewels in a cool dry place. I like to store mine in a jewellery box or zip locked bag.
* For earrings that have metal leaf, try and store these in a zip lock bag or jewellery box so the metal doesn’t oxidise