* Don't handle your wood piece with greasy hands if possible. Wipe clean with a lightly damp cloth.
* Also don't handle your wood pieces too much.
* All wood pieces are finished with a layer of matt varnish. This does not make them waterproof, so please don't wear them in the shower or swimming.
* To clean your wood pieces you can use a baby wipe or makeup wipe. Do not rub too much, or the painted finish may be damaged.
* Clean silver chain or silver jump rings by gently wiping with a silver polishing cloth – these can be purchased at any supermarket.
* Store your jewels in a cool dry place. I like to store mine in a jewellery box or zip locked bag.
PRINTED ACRYLIC CARE:
* To clean printed acrylic use a baby wipe and wipe any marks gently without rubbing too hard on the shiny side of the acrylic.
* Don't handle your brass pieces too much as they will get oxidised (dark) marks on them from the oils on your hands.
* To clean brass use Brasso - you can purchase this from the supermarket. You will need to use it with a soft cloth like a chux, and rubber gloves. It will polish your brass and remove any oxidisation. Or alternatively I sell brass cleaning sticks.